Pick Your Own Apples
PICK YOUR OWN APPLES – Starts early September. Stay tuned!
Pick your own layout:
You drive in to our “Booth” where you are given a sheet with varieties available & a 1/2 bushel bag to pick into. Then you drive to the varieties you wish to pick. Friendly & helpful orchard monitors are available to assist you. Once you’ve enjoyed walking around the orchard & picking your choice of apples, you follow the drive way which brings you back to the booth to check out.
The price is $35 per half bushel. That’s 20 lb. & that is the minimum bag size for pick your own. Cash & cards are accepted. There is no admission fee. For information on varieties, please check Types of Apples & Availability for the complete list.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year – Apple Season. We hope that you are able to come out to enjoy it!
Pick Your Own Apples (PYO)
- Established in 1983
- Unique to most Pick Your Own operations – you drive your car into the Orchard!
- No Entrance Fee.
- Bags are provided. Price is $35 for 1/2 bushel (20lb). This is the minimum size for pick your own. Sorry but no part bags.
- Row numbers & yellow flags identify the best picking for the day.
- Orchard Monitors are at your service to help you find your way!
- 11 kinds of apples Types of Apples & Availability
- Small trees for easy picking
- Children are definitely welcome but “sorry” no pets!