Our affiliations are quite wide spread!
We live in a very supportive community where businesses consider themselves “in co-operation with” rather than “in competition with” each other. These associations provide us with opportunities to network & share successes as well as failures. They offer a wealth of information to learn & grow our businesses. They also give visitors more than one reason to drive to this wonderful countryside!
Archibald Orchards & Winery is fortunate to be affiliated/partnered with the following:
- A Country Path is a group of 7 local businesses that work together to promote this area.
- Clarington Tourism is a wonderful resource, helping with everything from promotion to technical support for social media.
- Durham Tourism offers support for events that are happening in Durham Region.
- Central Counties Tourism is an amazing group representing three areas within Ontario – Durham, York & Hills of the Headwaters. They assist with everything from social media support to advertising to publishing & marketing.
- Clarington Board of Trade is a local resource that assists businesses within Clarington with a range of services.
- Durham Farm Fresh Marketing Association is a grass roots body that publishes an annual guide to local farm markets, farmers markets, road side operations, etc…
- Ontario Craft Cider Association was founded in response to the growing cider industry within Ontario. They lobby and promote on behalf of their members.
- Ontario Farm Fresh Marketing Association is another grass roots body with members from across Ontario. They provide a wide range of resources from Facebook connecting to webinars to lobbying on behalf of their membership.
- Ontario Federation of Agriculture as you may guess represents all commodities of farming within Ontario!