Our Apple Market is open with fresh picked apples, cider & more in season.
- The supply of ready picked apples is shrinking! Call ahead to find out inventory.
- Fresh pressed cider in 4L jugs. Enjoy hot or cold! Variety of apples pressed varies throughout the season. Available weekends while they last!
- Our own Apple Pies, Crisp & Dumplings – Available on weekends while they last! You can order ahead!
- A range of Local Preserves, Honey & Maple Syrup
- Unique Gift ware & Gift Baskets
Children’s Play Area – Sorry but closed this year.
Apple Core Cafe – Sorry but closed this year.
Archibald’s Own Gourmet Foods Available in the Market:
- Apple Cider Vinegar – $7
- Apple Syrup – $8
- Archibald’s own wine jams, jellies, sauces…
Other Gourmet Foods:
When we don’t make it ourselves, we try to source as local as possible. Here are some companies & their products that we carry:
- Tanouye’s Treats – Chocolates, Cookies. Norma does an amazingly delicious job of crafting specialty treats for all ages!
- Sprucewood Shortbread Cookies – Mark has been making these wonderful cookies for many years. The sweet ones pair well with coffee, tea or a dessert wine. The savoury ones go well with wine or cider.
- Local Maple Syrup – Whether it’s on pancakes & waffles or poured over ice cream, there’s nothing more Canadian than maple syrup!
- Local Honey – Honey is a must have in the pantry! It’s great on toast & as a natural sweetener. I am particularly fond of the creamed honey that we source locally.
- Ontario Popcorn – This salty snack is the perfect choice for movie night, a snack on the road or with a glass of cider.