Starting September 11th, our Apple Market is open with fresh picked apples.
- The varieties & supply of ready picked apples changes daily! Call ahead if you are coming from a distance.
- Fresh pressed cider in 4L jugs. Enjoy hot or cold! Variety of apples pressed varies throughout the season. Available weekends starting September 11th – while they last!
- Our own Apple Pies, Crisp & Dumplings – Available on weekends while they last! You can order ahead!
- A range of Local Preserves, Honey & Maple Syrup
- Unique Gift ware & Gift Baskets
Children’s Play Area
We have a small playground made from old wine tanks. The area is suitable for young children. It’s unsupervised. Parent/adult supervision is required.
Apple Core Cafe
Take away snacks will be available this year.
Archibald’s Own Gourmet Foods Available in the Market:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Syrup
- Apple Jelly
- Apple butter mustard
- Apple Butter bbq sauce
Other Gourmet Foods:
When we don’t make it ourselves, we try to source as local as possible. Here are some companies & their products that we carry:
- Sprucewood Shortbread Cookies – Mark has been making these wonderful cookies for many years. The sweet ones pair well with coffee, tea or a dessert wine. The savoury ones go well with wine or cider.
- Local Maple Syrup – Whether it’s on pancakes & waffles or poured over ice cream, there’s nothing more Canadian than maple syrup!
- Local Honey – Honey is a must have in the pantry! It’s great on toast & as a natural sweetener. I am particularly fond of the creamed honey that we source locally.
- Ontario Popcorn – This salty snack is the perfect choice for movie night, a snack on the road or with a glass of cider.