Apples will be on the shelf soon!!!
Hungry for apples? We will have some ready picked apples by Labour Day Weekend. Pick your own apples will start the following week – Saturday, September 10th.
What else will you find in our Apple Market starting on the 10th?
- Fresh pressed cider in 4L jugs. Enjoy hot or cold! Variety of apples pressed varies throughout the season.
- Our own Apple Pies, Crisp & Dumplings – Available on weekends while quantities last!
- Local Preserves, Honey & Maple Syrup
- Unique Gift ware & Gift Baskets
Children’s Play Area
Our children’s play area is perfect for toddlers. Some of the area is made with recycled wine tanks & we’ve re-designed our maze. Come see!
Apple Core Cafe
Our Apple Core Cafe will be up & running on weekends from 10 – 4!
Archibald’s Own Gourmet Foods Available in the Market:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Syrup
- Apple Jelly
- Apple butter mustard
- Apple Butter BBQ sauce
Other Gourmet Foods:
When we don’t make it ourselves, we try to source as local as possible. Here are some companies & their products that we carry:
- Sprucewood Shortbread Cookies – Mark has been making these wonderful cookies for many years. The sweet ones pair well with coffee, tea or a dessert wine. The savoury ones go well with wine or cider.
- Lavender’s Maple Syrup – Whether it’s on pancakes & waffles or poured over ice cream, there’s nothing more Canadian than maple syrup!
- 3Beez.buzz Honey is a must have in the pantry! It’s great on toast & as a natural sweetener. I am particularly fond of the creamed honey that we source from Petra & Martin.
- Ontario Popcorn – This salty snack is the perfect choice for movie night, a snack on the road or with a glass of cider.