Apple Market (established 1986)
The Apple Market is open with:
- Ready picked Apples – Varieties vary with the season & volume of customers. As of October 12th, we have ready picked Ambrosia, Empire, Honey Crisp, McIntosh & Macoun. Sorry but we will not have Ida Reds due to low volume & poor quality!
- Fresh pressed cider – Weekends while they last! You can order.
- Apple Pies, Crisp & Dumplings – Weekends while they last! You can order.
- Preserves, Honey & Maple Syrup
- Unique Gift ware
Children’s Play Area
Small maze, sand pit, “Wine Tank” play area. Children must be supervised, please.
Apple Core Cafe – Weekends from 10 – 4, during apple picking season.
Here’s a quick peak at our Apple Core Cafe Menu:
- Fresh Cut Fries – regular or add cheese, gravy, chili
- Deep Fried Hot Dogs – Don’t knock it until you try it. They are amazing!
- Apple Fritters & Caramel Apple Dumplings – while they last!
Archibald’s Own Gourmet Foods Available in the Market:
- Apple Cider Vinegar – $7
- Apple Syrup – $8
- Archibald’s Cooking Wine – $10.99
- Archibald’s own wine jams, jellies, sauces…
Other Gourmet Foods:
When we don’t make it ourselves, we try to source as local as possible. Here are some companies & their products:
- Tanouye’s Treats – Chocolates, Cookies
- Cook’s Gourmet – Tapenades
- Wildly Delicious – Sauces
- Local Maple Syrup
- Local Honey
- Ontario Popcorn