Apple Market (established 1986)
The Apple Market will open Saturday, September 21st
- Ready picked Apples – Varieties vary with the season & volume of customers.
- Fresh pressed cider – Weekends while they last! You can order.
- Apple Pies, Crisp & Dumplings – Weekends while they last! You can order.
- Preserves, Honey & Maple Syrup
- Unique Gift ware
Children’s Play Area
Small maze, sand pit, “Wine Tank” play area. Children must be supervised, please.
Apple Core Cafe – Weekends from 10 – 4 (weather permitting), during apple picking season.
Here’s a quick peak at our Apple Core Cafe Menu:
- Fresh Cut Fries – regular or add cheese, gravy
- Apple Fritters & Caramel Apple Dumplings – while they last!
Archibald’s Own Gourmet Foods Available in the Market:
- Apple Cider Vinegar – $7
- Apple Syrup – $8
- Archibald’s Cooking Wine – $10.99
- Archibald’s own wine jams, jellies, sauces…
Other Gourmet Foods:
When we don’t make it ourselves, we try to source as local as possible. Here are some companies & their products:
- Tanouye’s Treats – Chocolates, Cookies
- Sprucewood Shortbread Cookies – Sweet & Savoury
- Wildly Delicious – Sauces
- Local Maple Syrup
- Local Honey
- Ontario Popcorn